Are you on the borderline of a higher credit rating, or have you been denied a loan because of your credit score? Would getting a credit score boost from 10-40 points help your current situation? This little trick can save you thousands of dollars when you apply for your next loan or get your next house.
Experian Boost is a FREE FEATURE that can improve your FICO Score by adding household bill payments to your Experian credit report. Eligible accounts may include utility bills, cable, internet, streaming subscriptions, insurance and online rent payments. Users whose scores improve see an average FICO Score increase of 13 points. Experian Boost enables consumers who have been making utility, telecom, streaming and rent payments on time to factor those payments into their Experian credit file and, for most, instantly improve their credit scores. Using the feature is free—it’s a benefit included in a free Experian membership, which also includes access to your Experian credit report and FICO® Score
Is the FICO® Score Increase Immediate?
Yes, if you receive a score increase when you add payments with Experian Boost, the increase will happen instantly. Any lender that uses the FICO® Score 8 with Experian data will see that change reflected in score results. Users of Experian Boost whose scores improve see an average FICO® Score increase of 13 points.
Get credit for the bills you already pay:
- Mobile and landline phone
- Cable and satellite
- Gas and electricity
- Residential rent with online payments
- Video streaming services
- Power and solar
How Can a Good Credit Score Help You?
There are many benefits to having a good credit score, but some of the most important ways a good credit score can help you include:
- Improved likelihood of approval on loan and credit card applications
- Access to a wider array of offers for loans and credit cards, including options with higher borrowing limits, better perks or rewards and lower interest rates and fees
- Greater rental options among landlords and property managers that use credit scores in their tenant-screening processes
- Lower car insurance costs in states where car insurance providers use credit scores to help set premiums
- Lower security deposit requirements on home rentals and leased equipment such as wireless routers, cable boxes and satellite dishes
This process is super simple. Start by Signing up for Experian Boost, which is easy. Experian will search for any qualifying on-time payments. Once you verify that you want to add the accounts to your credit file, your credit scores will be calculated using the newly added payment information. The process is simple, and if you receive a boost, you’ll see your FICO® Score increase in just a few minutes.
4 Reasons Why You Should Sign Up For Experian Boost
- Raise your credit score with your current bills
- Access your free Experian credit report and FICO® Score
- Get Experian credit monitoring and alerts
- IT’S FREE TO SIGN UP
This Boost Can Save You BIG MONEY on your next Mortgage, Car Loan, Apartment/Home Rental, access to better credit cards, and so much more.