Want free money?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re going to let you in on an easy way you can turn a few minutes of work today, into extra cash in your pockets.
Class action lawsuits. *Mic drop*
What the hell is a class-action lawsuit?
A class action lawsuit is a legal action filed against a defendant by a group of individuals, designed for situations in which a large amount of people have suffered similar injuries or problems.
They are usually filed against manufacturers, large businesses, retailers, employers and government entities. Many are due to allegations of unlawful employment practices, false advertising and defective products.
I know it all sounds so boring but let me explain it to you all using a simple example:
WeedBGone a pesticide manufacturer sells weedkiller for farmers.
The pesticide contains harmful chemicals that gets in the food supply and people get cancer. Lawyers get together all the people affected and collectively sue the company, gaining settlement money for each individual.
Sounds like poetic justice doesn’t it? Companies take advantage of the public for profit, so class-action lawsuits are designed to give those affected the compensation which they deserve.
Ok, how can I get some of that money?
Submitting claims for class action lawsuits is easy. Sure, some settlement checks will be less than $10 or just coupons for free products. However, there are large settlements as well & you could receive settlement checks which can be hundreds to thousands of dollars.
And the best part is… There is usually NO PROOF NEEDED.
That’s right. According to Scott Hardy, founder and CEO of Top Class Actions website “The settlement administrators are dealing with tens of thousands, if not millions, of claims and 99% of people don’t submit any proof at all.”
Step 1: Find open settlements to submit claims
Here’s a list of some open settlements to submit claims for:
- Zantac: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced the RECALL of all prescription and over-the-counter ranitidine drugs, such as ZANTAC from the market immediately. Click here, to submit a claim for review.
- Talcum: Talcum Powder users have been awarded tens of millions of dollars in ovarian cancer and mesothelioma compensation. Click here to see if you can receive any compensation.
- Roundup: Roundup Weed Killer declared cancer causing by Agency of World Health. Click here to submit a claim.
- Uber: Driver or Passenger
- Opiod Crisis: Have you or someone you love been effected negatively by the over prescribing of opiates by the medical / pharmaceutical company?
- 3M Earplugs: If you served in military and it has resulted in hearing loss or ringing there is money available to you as well. Click here
- The list goes on and on.
Another great resource to find open settlements is Top Class Actions‘ website right here. Their site is a database of hundreds of class action settlements that you can easily submit claims for. They also provide information on potential settlement compensation amounts and background on the different cases.
Click here to check out Top Class Actions.
Step 2: File a claim for every case you qualify for.
It pays to be honest, if you have any proof that you can submit, you could be entitled to larger payouts. Anything from receipts, bank transactions, pictures, etc. works.
Step 3: Be patient
Settlement checks don’t come over night, it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year to get paid for a settlement. But don’t let the lag time discourage you from submitting claims, the average person qualifies for at least one class-action lawsuit per week.